2. Copy and paste the URL for your facebook page into the “Facebook Page URL” box.
3. Choose your width and height
4. Choose light or dark color scheme
5. Click the “get code” button
6. Copy the code at the bottom of the page (underneath where Facebook says: Place the code for your plugin wherever you want the plugin to appear on your page).
7. Go to your WordPress site admin dashboard
8. Click on “Appearance” and then “widgets”
9. Drag the “text” widget to the sidebar to make it active
10. Open the “text” widget to edit it, and paste the code you copied from Facebook there
11. Click save and close it
12. Take a look at your live page to see your like box!