Are you dreaming about making a full time income online, but aren’t sure which way to go? Maybe you’ve tried some things here and there, but nothing is working. Let me tell you the truth about making money online: you have to create your own information product.
If that seems daunting, don’t worry. It takes work, but it is possible!
What is an information product? Well, it can take several forms. I can be text, audio or even video. It might take the form of a webinar, a membership website, or a simple ebook. It is up to you.
Here, in a nutshell, is how to create a successful information product:
1. Pick a problem to solve. It can be anything related to your target audience. Do some research into your niche. Visit forums and also see what information products are currently for sale. What are the problems people face in your niche? How can you solve them?
2. Create a “lead magnet.” What is a lead magnet? It is anything that you can give away for free in exchange for an email address. People give you their email address and automatically receive your freebie in exchange. This is done with the help of email autoresponders.
3. Grow your audience. You need people to sign up for your email list. This can be accomplished through paid ads, social media, forums, etc.
4. Survey your audience. Find out if your idea for an info product is viable. Ask questions on your Facebook page and see what people are interested in.
5. Outline your product. Focus on solving one big problem and outline the steps that people will need to take to get from point A to point B.
6. Decide on how to present your product. Will it be an ebook? A video? Audio? Choose the quickest way and take action to complete your course quickly.
7. Create your sales page. Focus on how purchasing your product will solve a problem. Talk about the benefits and the outcomes that people will receive.
8. Create buzz about your product. Email your list of subscribers and tell them the where, what, when, and how. The build-up to the launch of your product can take a week or more.
9. Test to be sure everything is working correctly (your shopping cart or Paypal link, your autoresponder, etc.)
10. Launch your product! This is an exciting day when you will see money coming in!
11. Listen to feedback. Be sure to stay in touch with your customers. Pay attention to what they tell you and help to solve any problems quickly.
Creating and selling information products has the potential to quickly become the source of your full time income!
Ready to learn more? Check out Beginner’s Bootcamp here.